- This event has passed.
Web3 Pitch Competition – Wed 3/29 @ 1 PM ET
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join the Global WEB3 Pitch Competition
The Web3 Pitch Competition empowers you and your team to focus your vision and talents to change how we live and conduct business. Blockchain unquestionably transforms the world, unlike any previous technological and societal advancement. Blockchain increases trust while simultaneously eliminating the need for trust. Presently this technology is revolutionizing large and small industries and redefining how humans interact and do business. For blockchain technology to be adopted by the mainstream, it requires open-minded and determined individuals to establish new use cases and improve existing products. The Blockchain Pitch Competition is a global virtual event for all registered students. The pitch competition aims to spotlight the next wave of blockchain entrepreneurs with a cohesive vision for solving existing problems and shifting economic and cultural paradigms. Prepare for a quarterly event full of educational workshops, Q&As with leaders in blockchain, and a panel of judges assessing your pitch. Finally, compete to win crypto bounties, advanced training, mentorship, entrance into incubators, and grant programs.
How it works and what to expect
- Create with a team of up to 6 members, or go it alone if you dare.
- Review the categories and opt-in to those where you want to compete.
- Work on building a prototype or feasible proof of concept (white paper).
- Take part in workshops, start-up seminars, networking & mentorship opportunities.
- Own your ideas and continue developing them after the pitch!
- Win crypto prizes from blockchain foundations, such as Algorand Foundation, The HBar Foundation, R3, and Akash.
- Exclusive events and private offers are made to select teams.
Basically, you gain a phenomenal experience at no additional cost.
Who should compete in the WEB3 Pitch Competition?
Students and professionals of all ages in business, marketing, project management, computer science, engineering, UI/UX and visual designers, or other applicable fields. Any developers participating are not expected to have prior experience in blockchain or crypto.
Do you have what it takes to come up with the leading blockchain organization of tomorrow?
- Certified Blockchain Business Professional
- Certified Blockchain Project Manager
- Certified Multi-Protocol Blockchain Developer