- This event has passed.
Hyperledger Fabric EVM Smart Contract Workshop
December 20, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Learn to use Solidity and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) to develop smart contracts when you attend the Hyperledger Fabric EVM Smart Contract Workshop.
ENROLL today and register for the upcoming Hyperledger Fabric EVM Smart Contract Workshop.
- Hyperledger Fabric product architecture, including the EVM/Solidity components.
- Smart Contract Development demo
- Solidity Smart Contract Examples
- Why use the EVM for HyperLedger Fabric applications
- Use Remix for building Smart Contracts
- Data types.
- Functions and Accessibility, i.e., public, private.
- Deployment Demonstration
- Distributed Application (DApp) demonstration
- Possible Next Steps
Exam – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contracts
- 10 questions
- Certificate of Completion – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contract Workshop
Workshop Materials – Running Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric
- Complete all the steps within the EVM Hyperledger Fabric 2-Hour Workshop Materials Document
- You can do this natively with your own Linux Image, or you can use the Virtual Box Linux Image using the link below.
- The estimated time to complete the steps is 2 to 4 hours.
Enroll to learn more
What is Hyperledger Fabric?
Hyperledger Fabric platform is an open-source blockchain framework hosted by The Linux Foundation. It has an active and growing community of developers. Permissioned. Fabric networks are permissioned, meaning all participating member’s identities are known and authenticated.
What is the Ethereum Virtual Machine?
The Ethereum Virtual Machine, or EVM is a piece of software that executes smart contracts and computes the state of the Ethereum network after each new block is added to the chain. The EVM sits on top of Ethereum’s hardware and node network layer.
Gain further Ethereum skills by enrolling in the Certified Ethereum Developer course.