- This event has passed.
Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop 11AM-4PM EST
January 9 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop is available when you ENROLL in the Certified Ethereum Developer course or the Ethereum Enterprise Strategist course.
The instructor-led live Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop provides you with a firm understanding of Smart Contracts development on Ethereum using the Solidity programming language. You will demonstrate your ability to build Ethereum Blockchain solutions for commercial deployment effectively. This is a tremendous live workshop for developers looking to advance their understanding and capability within the blockchain industry and web3 space.
- Certificate of Completion – Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop
- Preparation for the Certified Ethereum Developer Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- You must also complete the Ethereum Developer Workshop to fully prepare for the BCA Certified Etherem Developer exam.
- Working as a developer building Blockchain and Web3 applications and the opportunity to achieve higher salaries (10% to 40% increase)
- Get hired over those with no Blockchain knowledge skillset
- Start a project of your own!
What’s covered in the Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop?
Overview of the Blockchain Smart Contracts and DApps.
- Smart Contract, DApp Tools, and Developer Environment.
- DeFi: NFTs and Tokenization
Blockchain Technology Overview
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications
- Tokenization and DeFi
- Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Ethereum Development Tools
Solidity Development Language
- Contract Architecture
- Data Types
- Control Structures
Programming in Solidity using Remix
- Remix Console and Modules
- Remix Compiler
- Reusable Libraries
Smart Contract 1
- Developing the First Contract, summing integers
Smart Contract 2
- Working with addresses
Smart Contract 3
- Using enums to work with state conditions
Smart Contract 4
- Using structs to create custom data types
Smart Contract 5
- Making payments to other users
Smart Contract 6
- Transfer Ether based on conditions
Smart Contract 7
- Use the ERC-20 standard to create fungible tokens
Smart Contract 8
- Use the ERC-721 standard to create non-fungible tokens.
Create a Decentralized Application (DApp)
- Build an Ethereum-based DApp running as a web application.