- This event has passed.
Ethereum Enterprise Strategist Workshop 11AM-4PM EST
December 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Ethereum Enterprise Strategist Workshop is available when you ENROLL in the Certified Ethereum Developer course or the Ethereum Enterprise Strategist course.
The instructor-led live Ethereum Enterprise Strategist Workshop provides a firm understanding of Ethereum from an enterprise application perspective. This course is particularly great for non-technical business-minded learners looking to advance their knowledge and capability within the blockchain industry. Learning blockchain basics, Ethereum’s origins and roadmap, digital wallets, and the valuable mechanisms to advance business models and processes such as smart contracts, NFTs, DAOs, and Decentralized Applications, or DApps.
Questions Explored in this Course
- How will Blockchain impact my industry and Career?
- Who are the participants in a Blockchain project?
- What is Blockchain governance in practice?
- Will transitioning to Blockchain be difficult for my team?
- Understand the fundamentals of Blockchain, smart contracts, and consensus protocols.
- Recognize the difference between public vs. private chains, and evaluate which type best suits enterprise aims.
- Recall and compare various Blockchain use cases in different sectors;
- Construct a strategy to make use of the Ethereum Blockchain
- Understand the fundamentals of Blockchain, Ethereum, smart contracts, and consensus protocols.
- Recall and compare various Ethereum Blockchain use cases in different sectors.
- Construct a strategy to make use of the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Certificate of Completion – Ethereum Enterprise Strategist Workshop
- Preparation for the Ethereum Enterprise Strategist Microcredential Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- Non-technical business professionals who understand Ethereum and can apply blockchain-enabled business processes and strategies on Ethereum achieve higher salaries.
- Get hired over those with no Blockchain or Ethereum knowledge skillset
- Start a project of your own!
What’s covered in the Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop?
- Blockchain Basics
- Origins of Ethereum
- Transactions on Ethereum
- Ethereum Protocols: Proof-of-Stake (PoS)
- Ether and Cryptocurrencies
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Smart Contracts
- Ethereum Standards: ERC-20, ERC-721, etc
- Fungible Token
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Ethereum Distributed Applications (DApps)
- Ethereum Networks, testnet, and live networks
- Ethereum Use Cases: ICO, DAO, Games,
- Ethereum Development Environment
- Ethereum Developer tools: Remix, Truffle, OpenZepplin