- This event has passed.
Ethereum Developer Workshop 11AM-4PM EST
January 10 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Ethereum Developer Workshop is available when you ENROLL in the Certified Ethereum Developer course or the Ethereum Enterprise Strategist course.
The instructor-led live Ethereum Developer Workshop provides a firm understanding of DApp development on Ethereum using the Solidity programming language. You will demonstrate your ability to effectively build DApp (Decentralized Applications) solutions for commercial deployment. This is a tremendous live workshop for developers looking to advance their understanding and capability within the blockchain industry and web3 space.
- Certificate of Completion – Ethereum Developer Workshop
- Preparation for the Certified Ethereum Developer Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- You must also complete the Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop to fully prepare for the BCA Certified Etherem Developer exam.
- Working as a developer building Blockchain and Web3 applications and the opportunity to achieve higher salaries (10% to 40% increase)
- Get hired over those with no Blockchain knowledge skillset
- Start a project of your own!
What’s covered in the Workshop?
- RC20, ERC-72, ERC223 and other standards
- Token issuance mechanisms
- Identity management systems (uport, civic, etc.)
- Token exchanges
- Wallets and multisig
- Using web3.js library
- Connecting your app to an Ethereum node
- Architectural considerations – how and when to use the Blockchain
- Building the proper framework for displaying and receiving information to/from the user