- This event has passed.
Corda Developer Workshop – 2 Days
January 23 @ 11:00 am - January 24 @ 4:00 pm
Enroll today in the Corda Certified Developer program to attend the live 2-Day instructor-led online Corda Developer Workshop Monday & Tuesday, January 23-24, 2023, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
The Corda Developer Workshop, the main event within the Certified Corda Developer course, is a technical course for developers and technical leaders who want to learn about R3’s Corda distributed ledger technology (DLT) product based on Blockchain. This course focuses on Corda application development, or CorDapp, as it is known in the R3 developer community. R3 Corda is the culmination of a collaborative effort with over 70 of the world’s largest financial institutions. This open-source distributed ledger platform executes transactions, records, manages and automates legal agreements between businesses. The value and efficiency that Corda brings to the business world require highly skilled professionals that command high wages for leading the development and deployment of the Corda applications. Students completing the Corda Developer course are prepared to sit for R3’s Corda Developer Certification exam.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What are the real-world use cases of Corda?
- Why is Corda technically distributed ledger technology, and how is that different from blockchain?
- Participation in the Corda network and who transacts and participates?
- What is the difference between Corda and Hyperledger Fabric?
- From a business perspective, what are the main steps of Corda Smart Contract or CorDapp development?
- What are the offerings of the Corda developer community?