Certified Blockchain Architect
Certified Blockchain Architect
A web3 architect can do things and earn more than a web2 architect. Become a Certified Blockchain Architect!
The Certified Blockchain Architect program is a 40-hour blended OnDemand, and Live Instructor-Led program that helps you understand the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages, and security is paramount to any enterprise deployment’s success. You learn and discuss the pros and cons of each decision and a non-technical summary of implementation.
The Blockchain Architecture course is designed for both the technical, existing architects and software developers, and for less-technical business managers to comprehend the practical development and implementation of an enterprise Blockchain application. Professionals seeking to align their efforts with the technology are made aware of the various aspects related to Blockchain technology development. Understanding the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages and security is paramount to the success of any enterprise deployment. The course will lay out the pros and cons of each decision as well as a non-technical summary of implementation.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What is Blockchain architecture?
- What are the core components of Blockchain architecture?
- How does Blockchain architecture differ from other architectures?
- What are the hosting decisions to consider?
- What are the business components of Blockchain architecture?
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 45 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 30 Hours
- LIVE Instructor: 15 Hours
- Tuition: $1,695
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hours||Live Online Instructor Led|
|Key Management||5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Security||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Architecture||15 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Architecture Workshop||10 Hours||Live Online Instructor-Led|
|Live Instructor AMA - Weekly||5 Hours||Live Online Instructor Led|
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Live Web3 AMA Learn alongside your web3 peers and subject matter experts. Friday, September 29, 2023...September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
LIVE Workshop – Blockchain Architecture Thursday, October 12, 2023 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Tim...October 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Blockchain Architect Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful Blockchain implementation
Learn about various Blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial
Understand the hosting and consensus options
Awareness of associated technologies
Blockchain Application layers
Understand the primary programming languages
Determining the decisions surrounding the security of Blockchains
Learn about Blockchain architecture for building a private or hybrid Blockchain solutions
Certificate of Completion
Eligible for BCA Certification Exam
- Blockchain Architect Certification
- Exam fee is included in your tuition
You must have an understanding of computing and a strong sense of Blockchain. Completing a blockchain foundational course is recommended, but not required.
The Blockchain Architecture course is for existing architects, software developers and technically capable managers to comprehend an enterprise Blockchain application’s practical development and implementation. Executives, project managers, and developers aligning their experience with this emerging technology need to be aware of the various Blockchain aspects and its governance and development.
Sample Course Content
- Module 1: Key Management Overview
- Module 2: Key Generation
- Module 3: Key Management and Storage
- Module 4: Risks
- Module 1: Intro to Blockchain Security
- Module 2: Cryptography, Hash Functions and Public Key
- Module 3: Consensus, PoW and PoS Security
- Module 4: Advanced Blockchain and Architectural Security
- Module 5: The Blockchain User & Node Security
- Module 6: Securing Blockchain NetStake
- Module 7: Introduction to Smart Contract Security
- Module 8: Programming Vulnerabilities
- Module 1: Blockchain Decision Overview
- Module 2: Blockchain Platforms
- Module 5: Development Languages
- Module 6: Security and Implementation Goals
- Module 7: Risk Management
- Module 8: Blockchain Architecture Overview
- Module 9: Business and Technical Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Module 10: Blockchain Architectural Options
- Module 11: The Two Vital and Inseparable Parts of Blockchain
- Module 12: High-level Description of a PoC Private (permissioned) Blockchain
- Module 13: Identity, Privacy and Security
- Module 14: Blockchain Structure and Distributed Peer-to-Peer Network
- Module 15: Cryptography and Blockchain Algorithms
Bundled Certificate Programs Related to The Course